Each week that you are scheduled to teach, you will need to visit this page for everything you will need to be prepared to work with our kids on Sunday morning. Make sure to bookmark this page so you can stay up to date on what's going on, and what's coming up for CC Kids.
Where can I...
Check the schedule?
We have moved all our scheduling needs to "Planning Center Online: Services", a comprehensive and user friendly app that allows you to tell me, and the rest of the church, when you are able to serve, when you can't, and other helpful information for ministry leads.
Find Services on:
Services will send you email and text reminders for the days you are scheduled and give you the opportunity to black out dates so no ministry lead can try and schedule you.
Find the lesson plans?
We are always exploring better ways of getting information to you so you are as prepared as possible to lead the lesson on Sundays. You can find the plans two ways:
- On this page. Lessons for the unit will be stored on this page.
- By email. Each Wednesday, the Children's Director will email out the lesson plans for that Sunday's lesson for teachers to look over.
Watch the Training Videos?
These videos can be found in our new Training Video Library
Here is the process to follow if you need to schedule a sub:
- Notify the Children's Director in a timely manner.
- Less than 24 hours notice? Text (214) 493-1338
- More than 24 hours notice? Email or text
- Contact members of your team.
- Your first option is always with your team of rotating teachers.
- Notify the Children's Director
- When you have switched your date with a teammate.
- If none of your teammates are able to cover your date. The Children's Director will work with you in securing a substitute.
Phone: (214) 493-1338
1st - 2nd Grade